Want to Work as a Teacher in the UK ?

We are here to answer all of your questions, including explaining the requirements, the processes involved, and how you can use your work permit as a pathway to obtain Indefinite Leave To Remain in the United Kingdom ?

For Application Processing,

Contact Jakes Embassy Limited as have a dedicated team of consultant and visa specialist with track records of successful application that can assist you from the start of the application process all the way to obtaining your visa.  Avoid making unnecessary mistakes and  errors, seek our expert guidance today by contacting our team on +234 808 3739 204, +44(0)7774154001

Leave comment