The Requirements for Canadian Visa Approval
What Is A Canadian Visitors Visa?
A Canadian visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that the embassy sticks on your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada. Most travellers from Africa and some parts of the world need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. Aside from that, you may also need one if you’re transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination. As applicants from Nigeria, UK and other parts of the world, the Canadian visitor visa allows the holder to visit Canada for purposes such as: Tourism, Business or to visit family and friends.
For your application to be approved there is the need for you to meet some basic requirements, and the most relevant requirements are listed below:
● You must have a passport that is valid for 6 months or more.
● You must not have a criminal or immigration-related convictions.
● You must convince an immigration officer that you have ties to your home country.
● You must convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit.
● You must convince an immigration officer that you are productive and a responsible citizen of your home country.
● You must have enough money for your stay: The amount of money you will need depends on the purpose of your visit and how long you plan to stay; also, if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
If you cannot prove that you are eligible for the Canadian visitor visa, then your chances of getting an approval will be very slim. Funny enough, they can reject your application for security or health related reasons.
In case you have any question or need further clarification on the important requirements to meet, then, do need hesitate to contact us because at Jakes Embassy Limited, we have a dedicated Team of Visa Specialists that can assist you from the start of the application process all the way to obtaining your visa. You can start your application today by contacting, +2348083739304 or +44(0) 777 4154 001